3 Sept 2012

Practicing Loving Kindness

May I be happy, peaceful and free from suffering.
May no harm come to me.
May no difficulties come to me.
May no problems come to me.
May I always find fulfillment. May I also have patience, courage, understanding, and determination, to meet and overcome, the inevitable difficulties, problems, and failures in life.
 
May my teachers and all teachers of the Truth be happy, peaceful and free from suffering.
May no harm come to them.
May no difficulties come to them.
May no problems come to them.
May they always find fulfillment. May they also have patience, courage, understanding, and determination, to meet and overcome, the inevitable difficulties, problems, and failures in life.

May my parents, brothers and sisters, friends and relatives, pets, all the people I don't know and all the people I don't like be happy, peaceful and free from suffering.
May no harm come to them.
May no difficulties come to them.
May no problems come to them.
May they always find fulfillment. May they also have patience, courage, understanding, and determination, to meet and overcome, the inevitable difficulties, problems, and failures in life.

From the highest realm of existence to the lowest, may all beings arisen in these realms, with form and without, with perception and without, with consciousness and without, may they be happy, peaceful and free from suffering.
May no harm come to them.
May no difficulties come to them.
May no problems come to them.
May they always find fulfillment. May they also have patience, courage, understanding, and determination, to meet and overcome, the inevitable difficulties, problems, and failures in life.