8 Jan 2012

I Worth It


Desktop wallpaper available: click on the image to download it (PNG)

Many times in life we do not 100% believe we will receive something. Actually we often start to say “I feel it, I will get it very soon” and then nothing happen.
Why? One of the first reasons is that because we do not have it 100%.
Yesterday I was talking with my niece. She is struggling with her job, she feels having little perspectives, and is a lot uncomfortable with that. While she daily tries to get rid of that feeling. But, nothing happens.
I explained to her my idea about this, trying to make her clear it was simply a matter of attitude. She said to me “I know, auntie; I start positive each single day. BUT I already know my effort will be useless. My boss will certainly obstacle my initiatives. Well, why should that be allowed to one like me?”
The point was there. The very starting point. My niece was saying to herself, first the right thing to do, to start positive, with ideas and initiative. And immediately her second step was to create the stop with the sentence “my boss will certainly obstacle my initiatives”. She already knew to be stopped. And the Law of Attraction was calling that stop to her. The Universe does not know if you want or if you do not want something. It reacts to the inner power of your consciousness, which was—in that case– saying “my boss will stop me”. But worse, my niece was adding something to that stop. She was justifying herself from not getting her success, because she was not worth it: “Why should that be allowed to one like me?”
Here is a mistake many of us are repeating and repeating, to become an habit. We think we do not worth it. We do not realize that when we ask, we express our divinity. We ask simply because we know, in the deep part of ourselves, that we deserve what we ask for. We can have it. It is due because of our status of divine being, made to be abundant of everything we think to be present in our life.
Therefore, we should start to think that we are also so important to the Universe, that we worth receiving what we asked for. Never give the Universe the possibility to cancel your effort, by affirming the idea you will not receive what you ask for.
Why should your boss, or your parents, or your mate allow you to make something, have something, do something? Simply because of your right to it, you express to the Universe with your asking for it.